Friday, April 2, 2010

Road Trip Vol. 1

First day on the road! We aquired:
1)HUGE lighter.
We crossed a couple states and saw some bland sights. A gas station asked us if we could roll our tongues. To which we replied; "Shut up, gas station. That's none of your business. You don't know me! You don't know where I've been!". Then we made some rad faces. John wrote this one. Farts.

After searching for a reasonably priced hotel for too long, we ended up at the very accommodating La Quinta in Las Cruces. We are delirious and laughing hysterically about typos. so this is where we leave you tonight. Love you all.

Sincerely, Loveable in Las Cruces









7 comments:

  1. Hello childs! I miss you both oh so. So where is this adventure headed? It kills me being out of the loop with my long lost family. SWAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safe. It will be fun to ride along with you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bitchin,, linked your shit on my shit

    ReplyDelete
  5. The question is....Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue? Well, can ya?

    ReplyDelete